Parkaman Magazine welcomes guest post submissions from authors, lawyers, researchers, law firms, attorneys, law students and others who would like to see their work published on a well respected legal blog. Subject of content should be solely related to Law & Order, Legal Explanations, Legal Guides and Legal News etc.
Join our community of thousands of visitors who are looking to get help with their legal cases, legal advice and legal explanations. By writing for us, your business has potential to reach thousands of niche specific audience in Law & Legal category. Apart from our organic reach, our brand is quite popular on social media, especially Facebook and Youtube.
Have an article idea in mind? Shoot us an email at:
Guidelines for our potential contributors:
- Preferred length of a guest post is a minimum of 800 words, there’s no maximum.
- We only accept guest posts from niches which are strictly related to different types of law, legal explanations, legal guides, law advice, finding lawyers and helping with cases.
- We expect all the submissions to be of high quality standards that we follow at Parkaman
- The articles must be well formatted by addition of bullet points, use of multiple headings and subheadings etc. to make it more reader friendly and presentable.
- All submissions must include one high resolution image that is either owned by you or is copyright free.
- If you are making legal claims, please make sure to provide reference for such claims.
- We will have the final say over the editing and formatting of all the articles submitted for publication.
If it all sounds about right, reach out to us at email@example.com
Please do not send unsolicited PDFs, zipped images, links to FTP sites or file sharing sites, or very large files. But don’t scrimp on the number of images – the more, the better. If you must send zipped images or links to downloadable images, please send a few sample images in your email to give us an idea.
Submit your article(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance: Conduct preliminary research, use reliable sources and pay attention to style, structure and voice before writing the article. Avoid same length sentences; try to attract reader’s attention and it must be easy to read.
Important: Please make sure you only submit content to us if you are the owner of all intellectual property rights in that content. This means, for example, that you own the copyright in the content as well as any trade marks, which may be registered or unregistered. Where there is a claim that someone else owns all or part of the intellectual property rights in the content, we will investigate the claim and will remove the content from our website if necessary. We may also look to you for compensation. We are free to publish content that you submit to us in whole or part on this website or on our Forum or any other site in which we have publishing rights.
By providing submissions to us, you confirm that agree with these terms.
Readership: Parkaman Magazine – an online Lawyer’s Magazine – has a passionate and opinionated readership and our articles can attract a lot of comments. While we believe in freedom of speech, we understand that sometimes comments can upset readers and authors who send us their work. We try to moderate comments to keep them reasonable but sometimes we can make mistakes. If you submit an article and you think comments are unreasonable or upsetting please drop us a line and we’ll take action.
Comments Policy: We accept constructive, insightful, funny comments as well as critical ones (when expressed with intelligence and good manners). We don’t like bad language, abuse, rudeness, gushiness, commercial messages and people pretending to be someone else. We reserve the right to edit and to delete every comment that gets submitted.